Competitors will be judged by 7 NPC Judges based on NPC criteria. Comparisons will be conducted. Call outs and position do not determine final placing. Final placing will be determined at the night show and is subject to change based on your night show conditioning. REGISTER HERE.
Final judging will take place along with routines for bodybuilding. Overall winners will be determined and announced. All competitors will be inlcuded in the night show.
Judging will be based on NPC criteria. Please visit the NPC Website Rules Page for specific regulations.
|IFBB PRO Divisions - Friday November 28, 2014NPC Divisions - Saturday, November 29, 2014|
|Granada Theatre: 1214 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101|
|For internet directions go to: www.FerrignoLegacy.com/directions|
|No video equipment is allowed in the auditorium. 2. No professional photography is allowed. 3. No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises. 4. No camera bags or equipment are allowed in the auditorium. 5.Â Spectators who have purchased a ticket are allowed access to the event with one (1) camera only.|
Holiday Inn Express, Santa Barbara
17 W Haley St|
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Friday, November 28, 2014
8:00 AM Check-ins for IFBB Pros 10:00 AM IFBB Pro Pre-Judging
2:00 PM NPC Registrations - PRE-REGISTER HERE
6:30 PM IFBB Pro Finals Saturday, November 29, 2014
10:00 NPC Pre-Judging
6:00 NPC Finals
This competition is open to all NPC registered athletes who meet the following requirements:
1. Possess a current NPC card (unregistered athletes may purchase cards for $100.00, which is valid thru December 31, 2014). NPC cards available at check-in.
2. Masters classes include: Men’s Bodybuilding Masters, over 40, 50 & 60. Master's Men's Physique over 35. Master’s Figure over 35 and 45. Master’s Bikini over 35.
3. Teenage Men must have reached their 20th birthday on the day of the show. (Masters & Teens must show proof of age, i.e., driver’s license, birth certificate).
4. All competitors under the age of 18 require parent’s permission by verbal confirmation on site or written permission.
5. No cross-overs between figure division and bikini division are allowed.
NOTE: Each contestant may enter more than one division at a cost of $105 per division. Athletes may change or add divisions no later than Friday night check-in.
6. Any competitor who fails to check-in on Friday night will be disqualified and no refund may be issued.
7. No refunds
-Up to & including 5'7" (A)
-Over 5'7" up to & including 5'8" (B)
|CD or Thumb Drive ONLY(no cassettes). Each CD must contain only one song (music mixing allowed) and must bear the contestant’s name. Each contestant is responsible for picking up his/her music at the Evening Show. Ferrigno Legacy will not accept liability for music left behind.|
|Bodybuilders and women’s physique from each category will perform up to a 60 second posing routine.Â|
|Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini/Fitness/Physique competitors go to: http://npcnewsonline.com/rules for posing suit requirements.|